This is Shunmugha Sundaram just completed my engineering degree in Information Technology. I am silent by nature and a man of few words. Friends call me Sham and my blog is Technobuz. I am gracing this world with my presence since October 10th 1988:) Being a Chennaite, my best hobby is always to spend time with friends out, passionate towards Gaming and programming a lot. Am an Engineer by profession, but a full time Blogger until TCS calls me to work:) People say am good at my sense of humour and to put in a nut shell, am an enthusiasts and have a strong avid for knowledge!
Q1: Welcome to Speakbindas. Tell us since when blogging has been a part of your life? Was there any motive or inspiration as a backbone of it?
- A1: In first place I should thank you for giving me this opportunity. I have been blogging since a year. Started with simple free blog @ blogspot and then moved on to own domain (Technobuz.com). My motive was to share my knowledge with others and to spend my leisure time in a constructive way.
Q2: What is your blog all about? Which topics you cover there? Is that you alone running/maintaining the blog, or have a team?
- A2: I mostly write about Tech stuffs and tricks. Topics I cover are blogging tips, hacking, pranks and programming. Single man army.
Q3: What are the present statistics for your blog, i.e. number of daily visitors, visitors geographical status etc.?
- A3: Blog page rank is currently 2. I get nearly 350+ visitors per day, 3500 page views per week. Major traffic comes from India, Usa and Indonesia.
Q4: Is blogging for you just a passion or a medium for earning too? Does it help you to earn enough cash to quit a 9 to 5 day job?
- A4: Blogging is just a passion for me I don’t strive for money. Certainly not now! Might be in near future.
Q5: Who are your favorite bloggers, whom you read frequently?
- A5: Darren Rowse, Amit Agarwal , Harsh Agarwal are few of them. I read their blog regularly.
Q6: From the secret bucket of your blogging experiences, what tips you would like to share with the fellow bloggers?
- A6:Blogging is not a overnight process, newbies should understand it. Blog niche should cover some thing you like the most. This will make blogging a pleasure not a burden. Never lose your heart – is one important mantra to be kept in mind.
Q7: Do you believe that blogging completes you? If yes, tell us how?
- A7: It completes me in many way. It has thought me the art of never give up and how to reach out to people in expressing my thoughts.
Q8: What was the happiest and gloomiest moment of your life?
- A8: My happiest moment was when I got placed in Tata Consultancy Service recently. Gloomiset moment was when I lost my lovable Cat.
Q9: Say, you are sponsored to travel to 3 world destinations, where you need not to worry about costs for food, hotel or anything. Which destinations would you pick up, and why? Would you like to take someone along with you? If yes, whom?
- A9: Iceland ,Venice and France because its my childhood dream. Of course I would love to take my Girlfriend with me.
Q10: Are you into watching movies? If yes, which fills your list of favorite ones?
- A10: Rocky IV, Behind Enemy Lines, The Six Sense are some of my favorites as of now.
Q11: How has blogging helped you other than money?
- A11: Blogging has taught me the real meaning of Hardwork. Also get to know many people and establish fruitful relationship with them.
Q12: What would be the one thing you’d change about yourself?
- A12: I would like to develop more patience.
Q13: What is your deepest fear?
- A13: Fear of death!
Q14: If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- A14: Abdul Kalam.
Q15: Which is your favorite television show? Favorite songs?
- A15: The Crocdile Hunter by Steve Irwin. New York Nagaram from Sillunu Oru Kadhal,Heart on Fire from Rocky, 3DoorsDown-Here Without You.
Q16: How much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now (including change)?
- A16: 208 to be precise.
Q17: What is your favorite food? Any particular dislikes?
- A17: Dosai and Chicken 65 are my favorites. No dislikes I welcome all dishes.
Q18: What’s your take on the technological advancement these days? Does it make people’s life simple or complicated?
- A18: They are just awesome and strongly stand for it. I guess it has made people’s life lot simpler.
Q19: What do you think of “blogging is the next BIG thing”?
- A19: It has given opportunity even for a common man to compete against giants. Provided he/she has real skills. In such case blogging becomes the platform to reach huge number of people.
Q20: List out the 10 bloggers you believe should be interviewed by
- A20:Harsh from Shoutmeloud
- Pradeep from hellboundbloggers
- Are some of them.
SpeakBindas: (Both are interviewed)
Q21: Any special message you would like to share with your blog readers as well with everyone else?
A21: Blogging should be driven by passion if your into blogging just to make money out of it dump that idea. Have a never give up attitude!