First things first, congratulations on your engagement. Secondly, for sure you are racking your brains out, unsure of what to do and where to start in your wedding preparations. The good news is you’re in the right place.
Here are tips on how to do your wedding shopping without the stress.
Tips in Buying the Ultimate Wedding Dress
The wedding dress is crucial. Aside from your hair and makeup, your wedding dress will define everything about your wedding. Here’s a quick guide in finding the perfect dress on your big day.
- Consider your body shape and personal style.
- Think about the type of wedding you will have. Different styles of wedding calls for a certain type of dresses.
- Look into your options by starting early. In other words, do your research before storming in bridal shops.
- Be realistic on the size. If you can’t drop 20 pounds in six months, make sure that the dress will fit you right in time for the big day.
- Set a budget. Wedding gowns can be expensive so make sure it is something you can afford too.
- Prepare yourself during the fitting. Wear the appropriate underwear and make sure to have a strapless bra with you.
- Try it on. You want to make sure that the dress looks good on you so you can move on to the next one, just in case.
How to buy Wedding Night Dress and Wedding Lingerie
Now that you found “The One,” it’s time to shop for your wedding night dress too. Keep in mind that what you wear underneath is equally important. To make sure you get the perfect bridal nightwear, here are tips in buying one for your special day.
- Consider your dress. This is why dress comes first so that you can just pattern the wedding lingerie easily. In other words, don’t alter the dress just because the lingerie doesn’t fit well.
- Comfort is key. Who wouldn’t want to feel comfortable on their big day, right? Once you’re comfortable enough with the lingerie, confidence follows.
- Look into other colors. White, cream or ivory are the popular ones but don’t just limit yourself on these three colors. There are other colors in the color wheel that can look good on you and won’t ruin the entire look of your dress.
Bride’s Survival Wedding Kit
So you finally found the perfect dress and what goes underneath. It’s time to prepare your wedding survival kit. Yes, your makeup artist is there but you need to have a wedding kit in case of wedding emergency. This should include the following:
- Lipstick, similar to the shade you are wearing.
- Safety pin. You’ll never know what can go wrong.
- Sanitary pad or tampons, in case you forgot that it’s already the time of the month.
- Tissue, just in case the tears start falling.
- Compact, especially when it’s a roof-less wedding.
- Band aid. Again, you’ll never know.
Are you ready to go wedding shopping?
670 total views, 2 views today