I am Saagar Kamrani, 17 year old (12th May, 1992), from Jamshoro, Sindh. I am a student by profession. I established an entertainment group in 2006, followed up with an HTML site in early days, as my motive was just to share the content for free, blogging method attracted me and I started a blog on www.emagzine.org.
I never saw blogging as the method of earning, instead, I see it as source of sharing your views and sharing something informative and entertaining you get from anywhere.
So it’s basically not my profession, but a hobby. Talking more about my hobbies, I play guitar and experiment new things in life.
Q: Welcome to Speakbindas. Tell us since when blogging has been a part of your life? Was there any motive or inspiration as a backbone of it?
- Ans.: I cordially thank speakbindas team for giving me an opportunity to talk about my website and blogging in general. I started a simple HTML website in 2007, to share content with users. But as a student, I had so many responsibilities on me regarding my studies, I couldn’t manage to share content through difficult method of creating every single HTML page and uploading it individually. People say, “Necessity is the mother of invention”, but for me it is “Necessity is the mother of experimentation”. I experimented wordpress blog on www.emagzine.org about a year ago and since then I am successfully handling it.
Q: What is your blog all about? Which topics you cover there? Is that you alone running/maintaining the blog, or have a team?
- Ans.: Its just not about any single criteria, I cover almost everything I find entertaining and informative on web. No, I am not only the person who is running this blog, I am thankful to all people in Internet community, who share the stuff voluntarily and contribute their comments as discussions. As far as managing the blog is concerned, I don’t have any team, I manage it myself.
Q.: How important is it for the blogger to interact with their readers? Do you respond to all the comments that you receive?
- Ans.: I think a true blogger would at least read every comment posted on his/her blog, it gives the sense of publishing more content regarding any topic. Statistics on one side, but interaction with users makes you understand them clearly.
Q: What are the present statistics for your blog, i.e. number of daily visitors, visitors geographical status etc.?
- Ans.: I almost have 1000+ visitors daily on website, mostly visitors come from United States, India and Middle East countries.
Q: Is blogging for you just a passion or a medium for earning too? Does it help you to earn enough cash to quit a 9 to 5 day job?
- Ans.: I earn enough to manage domain and hosting expenses from blog revenue. But for me blogging is more like a passion and a way of improving my interaction with people around the world.
- Being a student I have responsibilities on me, to study and get good grades. If I had a 9 to 5 job, I wouldn’t quit, blogging is great to keep as hobby.
Q: Who are your favorite bloggers, whom you read frequently?
- Ans.: I read Aman Sharma’s blog & Tech-crunch. But mostly I search on google and get content.
Q: From the secret bucket of your blogging experiences, what tips you would like to share with the fellow bloggers?
- Ans.: ‘Honesty’ is the tip. Prefer posting original content. If you share something from other website, do not forget to give them credit.
Q: Do you believe that blogging completes you? If yes, tell us how?
- Ans.: It certainly does, it makes you read every kind of thing and Knowledge is the power! 🙂
Q: What was the happiest and gloomiest moment of your life?
- Ans.: Happiest! Umm maybe when I secured first position at Intermediate level in Hyderabad Region and there were texts and calls congratulating me every next moment. About the gloomiest, I don’t believe in advertising my sorrows.
Q: Say, you are sponsored to travel to 3 world destinations, where you need not to worry about costs for food, hotel or anything. Which destinations would you pick up, and why? Would you like to take someone along with you? If yes, whom?
- Ans.: I would firstly choose United States, they simply rock! Secondly any country from Europe, its peaceful! And Third, India to explore traditions. I would take my brother Sameer Kamrani, because he asks so many questions and I love answering them all. Or my few good friends, Ammar, Nawab Sameer, Soonh and Unaiza Tariq, they are simply fun loving bunch of people.
Q: Are you into watching movies? If yes, which fills your list of favorite ones?
- Ans.: I occasionally watch movies. I like Aamir Khan movies much from Hindi Films, from Pakistani, Khuda k Liye is my favorite one. And from Hollywood side A Beautiful Mind has been my favorite so far.
Q: How has blogging helped you other than money?
- Ans.: Contributed a lot in my knowledge and writing skills.
Q: What would be the one thing you’d change about yourself?
- Ans.: I would change my habit of get hyper quickly.
Q: What is your deepest fear?
- Ans.: Loosing my dear ones.
Q: If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- Ans.: Adolf Hitler!
Q: Which is your favorite television show? Favorite songs?
- Ans.: I don’t watch television shows much. But I love to listen metallica, linkin park, junoon and positive. Unforgiven 2, Fade to black, Numb, Roz-e-Azal are few songs I like.
Q: How much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now (including change)?
- Ans.: 880 Pakistani Rupees.
Q: What is your favorite food? Any particular dislikes?
- Ans.: I don’t like anything prepared with mutton and beef.
Q: What’s your take on the technological advancement these days? Does it make people’s life simple or complicated?
- Ans.: It depends, that how willing and in what way people accept the change. Technology for sure makes things simpler but on other side its drawbacks cannot be evaded as well.
Q: What do you think of “blogging is the next BIG thing”?
- Ans.: I think yes, because it is presently the simplest method of content sharing and for some people, it is the medium of earning.
Q: Any special message you would like to share with your blog readers as well with everyone else?
- Ans.: Enjoy every moment of life, but carry responsibility and your goals with you. Good Luck!
356 total views, 5 views today