Kanti Bhatt is one of the most popular writers of Gujarati print media. He regularly writes in well-known magazines as well as newspapers.
Video interview of Kanti Bhatt. Duration: 00:18:57
He was in Rajkot as a part of his visit to Gondal to celebrate an event organized in honor of Bhagwadgomandal – an encyclopedia of Gujarati words.
In this interview, I have majorly asked four questions such as:
1. How can he manage writing regularly on various topics, even at the age of 82?
2. After experiencing life for 82 years, what is his take on life?
3. Few words on his visit to Gondal.
4. What roles does he see of internet?
5. Is there still any desires left that he wishes to fulfill?
Of course, he did attend the questions with respective answers, but in addition to that, he shared some of the extra things which are rare as well as controversial in nature. For instance, he talks on Narendra Modi’s recent cover-page appearance on TIME magazine in a totally different perspective, where in the fact, no question was asked regarding it.
Another such point he talks about is about his wife, but it seemed like he didn’t took it on and on.
But overall, he has spoke Bindas indeed. Watch & comment.
Courtesy: Thanks to Dinesh Tilva for inviting me at his place to interview Kanti Bhatt.