This competition is now over. Do participate in competition number: 3.
What to do?
Caption the below photo. Write a suitable title for it which describes it the most.
The best caption (title) will steal away the sole prize. On the basis of “Winner Stands Alone”, there will be prize for the best of best title.
- Don’t describe the photo in detail. Just write one line CAPTION (TITLE) for below photo which you think that describes it the most.
- Language of caption should be English, Hindi or Gujarati.
- Fill in your full name, email, website(optional) correctly in the below comment form, and write your caption (title) in the comment box below.
- Winner will be declared on Sunday, April 22, 2012.
- Winner will be contacted via email to provide his/her mailing address of INDIA to send books to.
- Please note that, if you are residing outside of INDIA & you win the prize, you will have to provide your Indian mailing address where we can send books to.
- You can write as many captions(titles) you feel like.
- Post only the caption(title). Comment with any other discussion will be deleted.
- Above rules can be changed without any personal contact. SpeakBindas reserves all rights to it.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COMPETITION IS FOR CREATIVE PURPOSE ONLY. No other commercial intention.
Suggest Caption (Title) for below Photograph & Enter a chance to Win Books.
* (Before April 22, 2012)
|And the winner is||Winning caption|
|Sunil Shah||ચાલ, ખુદને મળીએ..ફુરસદ છે.|
Other captions that were close to winning:
|Ramesh Champaneri||જોઈને જીવ નથી બાળવો|
|Jigar Patel||World Looks Better with Closed Eyes…!|