A software engineer by profession a blogger by passion, I used to be a software Enggineer working for some companies in my early years after I completed by B.Tech(IT), now I am a proud owner of my small web consultancy company which I run from my home office.
I am a webmaster for various blogs and websites in my network including some sites like www.technixupdate.com, www.troublefixers.com, www.getmeapp.com etc. I was born on 21 august 1983. I am more crazy about computers, new technology, gadgets and innovative web services which converted me into a passionate web learner. Apart from blogging I love to play pool and I am a pretty good pool player, you cant beat me . You can read more about me on www.abhishekbhatnagar.com
Q: Welcome to Speakbindas. Tell us since when blogging has been a part of your life? Was there any motive or inspiration as a backbone of it?
- A: I started blogging and writing about my computer tricks and problems solutions on my first blogspot blog – abhishekbhatnagars.blogspot.com -, I started sharing these tricks so that I could be any help for my friends and relatives. With time I started getting some great comments and appreciation which motivated me to write more.
Q: What is your blog all about? Which topics you cover there? Is that you alone running/maintaining the blog, or have a team?
- A: I run several blogs, some of them I author and others are being written by a team of writers. My network include blogs on computer tricks [ www.technixupdate.com ], on computer troubleshooting [ www.troublefixers.com ], on mobile phone tips and tricks [ www.mobiletipstricks.com ], on iphone tips and tricks [ www.getmeapp.com ] and some other blogs and websites on entertainment, fun etc
Q.: How important is it for the blogger to interact with their readers? Do you respond to all the comments that you receive?
- A: It is very important for a blogger to interact with the blog readers, as it helps you in improvement in what you write and helps you in getting socialize through your blogs readers.
Q: What are the present statistics for your blog, i.e. number of daily visitors, visitors geographical status etc.?
- A: On the main blog which I author called www.technixupdate.com – It has got around 27000 approx alexa rank, around 11000 email subscribers and majority of traffic coming from US
Q: Is blogging for you just a passion or a medium for earning too? Does it help you to earn enough cash to quit a 9 to 5 day job?
- A: Well blogging has been a passion for me which I converted into profession, I quit my day time company job to become full time.
Q: Who are your favorite bloggers, whom you read frequently?
- A: Amit Aggarwal [ labnol.org], Sandip [ blogsdna.com ], Nirmal [ nirmaltv.com ]
Q: From the secret bucket of your blogging experiences, what tips you would like to share with the fellow bloggers?
- A: Keep writing quality content, be consistent in writing and always interact with your readers it helps a lot
Q: Do you believe that blogging completes you? If yes, tell us how?
- A: Well blogging + computers+web completes me
Q: What was the happiest and gloomiest moment of your life?
- A: When I got selected in good college after clearing Engg. Entrance Exam.
Q: Say, you are sponsored to travel to 3 world destinations, where you need not to worry about costs for food, hotel or anything. Which destinations would you pick up, and why? Would you like to take someone along with you? If yes, whom?
- A: I would like to take my love to Switzerland, Goa and London
Q: Are you into watching movies? If yes, which fills your list of favorite ones?
- A: Hollywood : Saw Series Bollywood: Hera Pheri, Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Q: How has blogging helped you other than money?
- A: It helped me to get recognized and helped me identify in what I the best.
Q: What is your deepest fear?
- A: I don’t want to reveal it
Q: If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
- A: Bill Gates, Eric Smith – but I would like to meet him alive only
Q: Which is your favorite television show? Favorite songs?
- A: Lost, Friends
Q: How much money do you have in your purse/wallet right now (including change)?
- A: Around 5 Thousand Indian Rupees
Q: What is your favorite food? Any particular dislikes?
- A: Chicken Drum Sticks
Q: What’s your take on the technological advancement these days? Does it make people’s life simple or complicated?
- A: I think technology will always make life simplified and easy, it can never make things complicated.
Q: What do you think of “blogging is the next BIG thing”?
- A: Blogging is good developing industry, I think it will grow well in India with time
Q: Any special message you would like to share with your blog readers as well with everyone else?
- A: Just keep sharing and blogging about what you know the best.